Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Francine is a Happy Bunny Strawberry.
Last night i went to sleep tired, though happy. I had a good chat with SiXiu online and it just reminded me of the Good 'Ol OG days! Come to think of it, some of my closest friends were from ANDALITE. It was nice talking and knowing someone trusts you that much. Also caught up with a few people i hadn't chatted to in ages, which was actually very nice.
Woke up this morning and I have come to the conclusion that the bra i got from the hockers is super lucky cos my day has gone really, really well. Nothing out of the ordinary, but the little things make it that much better. Classes were okay, passed up chinese essay, had a good chat with Ms Tan (a well-needed one at that. I think i'm really blessed to have so many people i can count on to support me all the way. The talk cleared up some issues for me, more of which i will be encountering in the weeks and months to come, i suppose), passed (barely) my GP CT, was a hungry monster, SANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAXY BABY- Crescent Style, HI BIO-ed with Debo and Amisha, Econs DRQ-ed, fell asleep during Human Geog Lect and ended class on a nice note in KP's lit class (When is a door not a door? When it's ajar. HAHAHAHA)
After class went to the canteen to buy some food cos i was uber hungry and then rushed to LT3 for a waste-of-time briefing on a Student Developent Program. Us AH-ers felt extremely discriminated against and ostracized in a roomful of Scholarly Scienceys (when walking in, we checked ourselves twice over, all wondering what on earth we were doing in that lecture theatre), but nonetheless escaped unscathed. (Except maybe with a tad bit of emotional scarring from bad use of language, ironically, and ALL THOSE SCIENCEYS! We've agreed that they make us nervous and angsty.) After that I met Sa and SaSa (haha) and we discussed PW til David came with his nice, new Apple laptop. We discussed PW. It was.. OKAY! Haha, i think we all still blame Vinca for leaving us with the topic, and more importantly, LEAVING US! But i think we're all starting to enjoy it now (: Walked to the MRT station with Seth and he tried to show me certain landmarks.. To no avail. I still think it was a subconscious satire of my height on his part, though he denies it. Seriously though, i can't help it if i'm short with no sense of direction or memory of meaningless landmarks whatsoever.
Came home and ate dinner while watching another 2 episodes of The OC (i'm on season 3 episode 5!!! Slowly getting through it!!!) After that i sat down here at the computer and went through all our PW stuff. I FEEL SUPER ACCOMPLISHED COS NOW I FEEL LIKE I KNOW WHERE WE'RE HEADING AND I THINK EVERYTHING'S FALLING INTO PLACE. I think that has contributed to the main part of my Happiness. Oh, the life of a JC student! (:
And hence, for the first time in a long while, my Happy Word keeps replaying in my head. I won't say what it is because i made Nick laugh so hard and mock me so much that i've decided to keep it a secret from now on. However, it is a fantastic Happy Word, if i may say so myself.
Haha, i'm so self-centred tonight (:
Lord, as i embark on a new journey of discovery and everything in between, help me to embrace all challenges and learning opportunities with open arms, enjoying every minute of it and most importantly, accomplishing what my head and heart set out to do. I know that whatever's in stall for me and everyone else is all part of Your greater and better plan, so help me to be accepting in all aspects, to be open and to rely on You during the whole course. I feel like i;m stepping into new territories for me, and though i may not be wholly comfortable, help me to grow as a person and as so much more. I surrender my all to You, oh Lord, so be with me, help me, guide me, hold me. Amen.
-Happiness.
ex-oh, ex-oh
3:44 AM